Wednesday, March 11, 2015

South Park (FC)


For this free choice blog I really don’t know what to write about, so I am just going to talk about comedy. One thing I find funny is comedy that is outrageous and that doesn’t care about the consequences of what they say. Some of my favorite comedy shows are South Park, Tosh.O, The Chappelle show, it’s always sunny in Philadelphia, and blue mountain state.

I decided to write about comedy shows because I was watching some South Park videos on YouTube of the funniest moments and I found it hilarious. One thing that makes South Park funny is the characters. Some of their funniest characters are Carman, Butters, Randy Marsh, Towelie, and Mr. garrison. One thing that I like about South Park is they don’t care about who they offend. They make fun of celebrities, politics, and social issues. One of my favorite episodes is when Butters was a pimp. One thing that made this episode funny is Butters is a little kid and he is really naïve. At first it started off with him hiring girls his age to kiss boys on the playground for money. Then as his business grew he asked real pimps for advice and he stole some of their prostitutes. Another thing that made this episode funny was the words he used and the way he used it. He used words like “bottom bitch” and the pimps were telling butters that he has to hit his prostitutes to earn their respect.

Overall South Park is a funny show. A majority of their episodes are funny and sometimes they start off normal then they get really weird. If you haven’t watched South Park I suggest that you watch it.

 

3 comments:

  1. I love South Park. I also find it so funny and its not like only one character funny they all are. I do feel bad that Kenny always dies tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. South Park is one of my favorite shows because its hilarious. My favorite character i Cartmon because he doesn't care about no one but himself.. I love it when he and his friends become superheroes known as Coon and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mean to sound like I'm preaching or anything but whenever I watch an episode of south park it doesnt just have comedy, it has messages on current events and reality.

    ReplyDelete